[Shotimes] Re: Convention 2004 DVD

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:08:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

If you go to nissanmotors.com, they have a compare function and you can do
something like pick the Altima, then compare the Maxima and the G35.  The
resulting table is a great "at a glance" view of the differences.  One
thing I found odd was that the Max is probably the closest thing to a
"muscle car" in that group, but the G35 gets 4 vented disc brakes and the
Max only gets 2.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo