[Shotimes] SHO uniqueness....was: Re: Convention 2004 DVD

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:50:29 -0700

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:38:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time), Carl Prochilo wrote:

>  The dual lid visors is one of the things that makes the Taurus SHO
>special to me.

Those visors are excellent!!  I add them to every car I have that can use them.  I
just glommed another pair the other day at PnP.

I put a set on my boat (the one that is sold).  The sun glints off the water in the
Sacramento Delta pretty regularly in the afternoons, and the two directions I can
block the sun make them really good when I'm going in that direction.  I even hooked
up the vanity lights.

George