[Shotimes] Power Seats (Was: Convention 2004 DVD)

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Lumbar is always nice. The GF...or I guess just F now
(hehe)...ok ok...Emily (I got hit) really likes the
lumbar. She also likes the seat reclined in a certain
way. A couple of my friends also like it arranged in
ways you couldn't get with a manual seat. Don't know
why...it's just really nice to have.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX