[Shotimes] How to get 300HP from your 3.0L SHO engine

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:11:06 -0500

Well we know for a fact, many times over, that the BOS gets
you to 205-207 at the wheels:

UDP
High flow Y-pipe with cats
Walker Dyno max (or similar) cat back with turbo muffs
77mm Pro-M with K&N filer
I did not have any chip with my '89 since the Pro-M didn't
need it to work.

Ron Porter's Gen I and my car both made 205-207 at the
wheels, and I have lots of other examples.  I think Ron used
a maf that needed a chip.  Our two cars were identical in
performance, only Ron would pull me slightly on the big end,
probably due to my personal bulk, and maybe some extra stuff
in the car (radio's etc).

That is 245 at the wheels.

FYI

Don Mallinson