[Shotimes] SHOShop Y-pipe Won't Light Off.....was: Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:39:27 -0700

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:43:26 -0400, Bruce Malachuk wrote:

> Only in California :-)

Yeah...but our air here is pretty darn clean _most of the time_, considering the
GOBS of people that have moved here....I don't mind having some of those gross
polluters that one cannot see behind taken off the road.  You look at their
licenses, and they haven't been registered for 10 years but apparently live in caves
or somewhere else so that they don't get spotted.

I SURELY know that today I can go down the freeway in heavy traffic on a cool day
with my vent open, no a/c or closed vents, and not suffocate within 5 minutes of
getting on the road.  It's really kind of amazing, that all those cars don't stink.

I also know, when doing this, exactly when I do get behind someone that is a gross
polluter.  It's usually an old Chevy or Ford pickup that is barely together enough
to get up to 50 mph.  Those are the ones that need to be zapped, right now.

Remember, I'm on the freeway a lot....102 miles round trip, 5 days a week.  Two days
of that I'm going home at an average speed of 20 mph.

George