[Shotimes] SHOShop Y-pipe Won't Light Off.....was: Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:51:39 -0700

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:44:33 -0400, cmichaelo@optonline.net wrote:

>That is bordering on abusing your SHO, you know!

Yes, I do know.  That's why, on those two days, I don't take it....I take something
with an ATX.  The clutch and TOB are the primary concern for me....I have the
RPM/oil pressure  situation under control.

And that's why I'm changing my days off in January to Wed and THur, so that I
commute home in the afternoon on Sunday and Monday, when everyone else is going the
other way.

Then I can take Lowrider every day, and the trip will take the standard 47 minutes.

George