[Shotimes] SHOShop Y-pipe Won't Light Off.....was: Sho Shop

Jerry Mullner jerry_mullner@mastercard.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:34:42 -0500

WOT on on-ramps?  You got that right !!! ;-D

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Fisher [mailto:dataflash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 11:58 AM
To: Paul L Fisher; 'Bruce Malachuk'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] SHOShop Y-pipe Won't Light Off.....was: Sho Shop
y-pipe w/cats

On the entrance ramps? Wow, I'm sure that most of us
are at WOT on entrance ramps. They wouldn't even get a
clear shot of my license plate with all of the oil
smoke screen.

Ian

--- Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:

> Nope! In MO, they had vans on the entrance ramps to
> the Interstate and it
> sniffed you and took a picture of your plate. If you
> passed, they sent you a
> bill for the emissions inspection and the
> certificate. If it didn't, they
> sent you a form to take to a 'permanent' inspection
> station to be tested.
> The tests were both the same price, just one
> required no appointment or
> wasted time.
>

> Paul L Fisher

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  This e-mail message and any attachments are only
for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or
other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender
immediately. Thank you.