[Shotimes] Deserts...was: Re: SEATTLE CONVENTION

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:57:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah. From Spokane to Snoqualmie Pass is pretty arid.
Three years ago, mid-July, in Moses Lake, I think the
thermometer in the car said 108. The only thing you
would really have to worry about is the climb on
either side of the Columbia River Gorge. They have
great concerts there... ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX