[Shotimes] help with Indianapolis Info

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:41:01 -0500

Back in 2000 and before, we used to have a good sized group
of people (10+) from the Indy area that put on some events
and helped with some convention planning.

I am finalizing things for 2005 at Indy, and would like some
of those people, or anyone else familier with Indy to
recommend some neat places to visit for food, or entertainment.

Must be capable of handling crowds of 80-120 all at once,
and not be hyper-expensive.

Also, it would be good to gather a list of people from the
area that might be willing to help out with some of the
convention.  Not looking to put people to work for days on
end, and there isn't much pre-convention work to be done,
but if you can work just one event at the convention (SHOw,
drives, track (road or drags) etc, then let me know.
Actually you don't have to even be from the area, just be
able to help out for a part of a day.

Jan and I will be in Indy the next two days, if you are in
the area and would like to tag along or catch up with us,
contact me on cell phone: 309-370-4359

Don Mallinson