[Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:04:21 -0400

anyone on here in the O'fallon Missouri area? I bought some injectors from
someone on ebay, he listed them as 30# accels, they were FMS's. I returned
them, he promised a refund, that was 3 months ago and he keeps giving me
excuses. I need someone that can check to make sure this guy is where he
says he is so that I can contact his local police and possibly file a claim
in small claims court if needs be. He tells me that he doesn't hav ethe $136
to send me but on October 2nd he kicked in a bid on a 200X Honda CBR 600F4i.

I'm not looking for anyone to go beat him or anything like that, unless
someone is so inclined :-) Please contact me off list or if anyone out there
has suggestions. I checked with my bank since I paid with a personal check I
have very little recourse other than having proof that I paid and he cashed
it.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX