[Shotimes] coolant recovery

ROBERT SCHIRMER 1surferbum@msn.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:23:24 -0400

Guys

'93 ATX- I have a coolant recovery sender unit that appears not be working
when the coolant level goes low. However, I also cannot find a coolant
recovery light on the dash that goes on during start up; so perhaps its just
the lite that's not working??? The low coolant lite is SUPPOSEDLY located
under the speedometer, next to the O/D off lite (which I can find)

Any quick thoughts/recommendations on the subject?? How much of a pain is it
to replace/test that lite bulb?? With past discussions about the leaks in the
coolant recovery bottle, I KNOW I am not the first with this problem!

I throw myself on the wisdom of this group, before I head to the Ford dealer
for a new low coolant sending unit

Thanks
Bob