[Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

Ron Nottingham ron@v6sho.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:50:59 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com>

> Anyways, I would start getting nasty if Ididn't get my money
> back one way or another.  You have his address, start signing
> him up for Britney Spears fan clubs and such.  Get a hold of
> one of those catalogs that lists other catalogs to get samples
> from.  Sign him up for all the X rated catalogs you can find.
> If he's married, that may stir things up a bit.  Or, for even
> more fun, sign him up for all the transvest1te stuff.  THAT
> will guarantee some trouble.

Funny, but also, illegal. I was watching a news story about this on one of
the news channels. They had said that this "has reached epidemic
proportions". LOL. Some people have been caught (my guess is they did it
through the Internet). Hefty fines and possible jail time (they said it was
considered "mail fraud"). If you go this route, be carefull.

Ron Nottingham - Dalton, GA
88 325 - stroked and turbo'd
90 SHO - mostly stock

"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile"

---