[Shotimes] Political poll of SHO owners

Dave Bigelow stupourdave@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

You should see the polling place in DeKalb Junction, NY. There's one voting machine in a small room (about 12' x 12'). Sometimes there's a line (about 3 people long).   Dave

Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com> wrote:What's the SHOforum worth this time around, 1 electoral vote?

Seeing as NY's DMV keeps sending me suspended license notices, I wonder if
they still have me as a registered voter up there? Maybe I'll vote twice :)

Lemme tell ya something, if you've never seen pottersville NY, you're
missing out. But if you really want a hoot, you should see the "polling
facility" there.

mark