[Shotimes] Political poll of SHO owners

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Keep in mind that gas station also doubles as a pizza
place. The post office was literally within walking
distance..(next door to Mark's)

I got to Mark's house early once and decided to drive
around. Make a right at the end of Mark's street,
follow the curve, pass some buildings and that's it.

ha

Makes my town seem like a city. The lake and the view
up there was awesome though. Very scenic.

Ian