[Shotimes] Checking Engine Codes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:47:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You can easily probe the TPS voltage.  If the PCM sees the voltage out of
range I'm guessing it would post tht code.  To calibrate the TPS properly,
you want it to be as close to 1V without being over at idle.

BTW, you said KOEO.  That just gives you the static codes thrown during
normal vehicle operation.  If you really meant KOER, I would just try
redoing the test a few times until you get the sequence down pat.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo