[Shotimes] Newbe here, Looking for Local Michigan Club...

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:44:34 -0400

Tri-State primarily communicates on the SHO Forum.  They joined the Lapeer
day last week, and they are planning something for early December.

SVT/SHO is dead, which was based out of the Kalamazoo area.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:10 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Newbe here, Looking for Local Michigan Club...

I was going to suggest the SVT/SHO Society, but found
they're the group you were reffering to.  Ron mentioned
Tri-State, but they haven't done anything recently either.
That would be a little far if you are in Western Michigan.
I think Bizzy has been really busy.  Ha!  I kill me.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

   -'95 White MTX
      '96 Brake Upgrade