[Shotimes] off topic but ford .. new 05 mustang

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:10:02 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

LOL.  You are far too young apparently to remember the Mustang II.  You
are off by a decade.  I'm not a Mustang expert even though I've owned an
81 four banger hatchback and a 75 coupe, also with the 2.3L SOHC.  There
really wasn't anything very Mustang about that car other than the shell.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo