[Shotimes] seat-belt lock

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:23:57 -0500

Anyone that autocrosses should know how to accomplish the
same thing without spending a penny or taking more than
about five seconds.

Just decide where your lap belt feels a little tight, then
twist the buckle about three times and click.  The lap will
stay super tight, shoulder belt will be normal and it works!

Learned this almost 20 years ago!

I use this during autocross, but due to safety concerns I
don't do it on road courses where the twisted belt could be
torn at the higher speeds.

Don Mallinson