[Shotimes] What do SHO owners want for holiday gifts?

K. Angermeier kickinsho@charter.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:01:44 -0500

Actually I am not sure why.  I think because at the time it sounded good and
they usually have good coloring, good bodies, good looks,  etc.  It's kind
of like window shopping, it looks good and I really and truly can't have it
because it is totally out of reach and REALITY, but I can talk about it!!!

Oh, and I might ad....................Andy said to me earlier "and your
always right in your own little dillusional world".  I hate when he's
right!!!   ;^)

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 Plus Wht/Blk