[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:11:47 -0700 (PDT)

Ooops. Bonnie, GP... GXP, GTP, GT2. I guess I'm easily confused (not just by
Pontiacs, new ones anyway :). A Chevy V8 would be a version of the smallblock,
right? Wouldn't this be the first application of a Chevy smallblock V8 put sideways
in a FWD?

-Ron