[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:51:30 -0500

MUCH better than powerful RWD cars in the snow? Guess you haven't driven RWD
cars with good tires....

The first nasty FWD condition I had was something I had to deal with every
day with the original SHO, namely making a left turn unto a crowned road in
crappy conditions. You can:

1.  Accelerate

	OR

2.  Steer

Can't do both at the same time.

Weight over the drive is not very relevant, IMO. As I mentioned, the best
car we had in the snow was a lightweight Toyota with skinny tires. Same
formula that works with light, low-powered FWD cars.

Which is where FWD should have stayed. After all the years I've spent
driving a FWD car, I still think they are "less than optimal.