[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:45:48 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The only time I ever had an issue with my SHO getting stuck was in Great
Barrington, MA during a freak ice storm.  It started raining but the temp
was so cold that a sheet of ice formed on the road.  That area of westerm
Mass is very hilly and once one car slowed enough to stop forward
momentum, ALL cars ended up pulling to the side of the road.  The only
ones that could drive through that were 4x4 SUVs and trucks.  Once I was
able to start moving again a few hours later, I learned the true meaning
of white knuckle driving.

Having said that, I wished I could have avoided driving my SHO during
periods of snow, especially on the NYS thruway where the trucks would just
dump tons of sand and salt mix.  Such is life in the north...
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo