[Shotimes] Re: starter or clutch interlock switch?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Rick
Yeah, I ruled out the cam sensor because the car will
start when it cranks. Plus that's not due to fail for
at least another month. :)

Ian

http://click.topica.com/caacBBEb1dhxAb62fTTa/OmahaSteaks

http://click.topica.com/caacBBBb1dhxAb7S8qza/MyDietPatches