[Shotimes] White SHO's and burgers (SHO sightings)

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:43:26 -0600

Keep in mind that in Dallas I can go months without seeing another SHO.

Yesterday I and my white gen3 SHO were at McDonalds at lunch for a quick
burger.  In the parking lot was a white gen2, but I didn't get to see who
was driving it.  Today I headed for Wendy's for a burger.  As I passed by a
different McDonalds near Wendy's I spotted a white gen1 pulling out of the
parking lot.  I had my burger at Wendy's and when I came out there was a
white gen2 parked a couple of cars down from me.

Ok so in 2 days that's 4 different white SHO's near burger joints, ranging
from 1991 through 1997 models.