[Shotimes] RE: A Reminder Of Why We Love The SHO

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 06:35:10 -0800 (PST)

For this reason, I put all alcohol that I just bought
in the trunk. If I do get into an accident and the
stuff gets smashed up, how do I prove I wasn't trying
to consume it? What if I get pulled over and the cop
sees my car loaded with alcohol? I'd be subject to a
lot more scrutiny. I keep it in the trunk to avoid
problems..

Ian