[Shotimes] Dyno day for my project

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:38:45 -0500

Scott,
Fun report and pretty good results.  Thanks for the story.  Does this
car have a carb?  You mention going FI as a possible future mod, that
mean "fuel injection?" or something else.

How was the air/fuel ration for your test?  The mods may have taken that
out of range, and a computer tune might get a few more ponies?

I wonder....3" exhaust sounds pretty big for that kind of power.  Is it
possible that you might get some better numbers (torque at least) with a
smaller exhaust?   How big are the tubes on the header?

Remember when people experimented with big headers on the SHO and big
exhaust?  They lost torque.

Just a thought.  Keep up the good work of having fun with your car.

Don Mallinson