[Shotimes] EATC buttons in 1995

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:05:29 -0500

As we all know, in 1995 Ford revised the EATC to fix the problem of cracking
buttons.  My question is, did ALL 1995 models get the hard-button, revised
EATC?  Has anyone on the list ever seen a 1995 that had the earlier buttons
prone to cracking?

I won an eBay auction offering an EATC said to be from a 1995 Sable.  It
arrived today and sure enough, it's got the older buttons, one slightly
cracked.  I went back and looked more closely at the auction.  The photo was
accurate (I hadn't looked closely enough), but the auction title and text
say 1995.

Can I go back to the seller and ask for a refund since it's not from a 1995
car?

VO