[Shotimes] SHO Problem du Jour - Steering Rack Seal

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

Do you know which seal is leaking? The seals (teflon O
rings?) on the fluid lines can be replaced. Anything
else requires that the rack be opened up. At that
point, I'd get a reman rack. You should be able to
find one for less than $150. For all the trouble
involved in getting to the rack to work on it, I'd
just put a new one in.

Ian

--- "Robert A. Pittman, Jr." <rob.pittman@verizon.net>