[Shotimes] '92 grey leather vs '95 grey leather

Mark Pawlowski markski@molalla.net
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:53:14 -0700

And the GEN I seats feel more comfortable (softer leather, better foam rubber)
than my 95 seats.

  95 Leather seats had cloth on the section that faces the center console.
  IMHO a much better idea cause it cuts down on leather squeaks against the
  console. For all other intents and purposes the 92 backs are the same as 95
  backs, I thought just 89 was the one year that was the one with the
  different bolsters.

  Granted gen1's did all come with perferated leather, I think.

  Bruce J Malachuk

  * 94 Opal Frost MTX
  * 93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
  * 93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
  * 95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
  * 96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(