[Shotimes] PCV extractor and vacuum in crankcase

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

It promotes better ring sealing and re-routes oily
blowby out through the exhaust instead of into the
intake manifold. Theoretically this should yield a HP
gain and keep the intake manifold nice and clean and
dry. I have a Mr. Gasket kit that I'm probably going
to install when the new 3.2 goes in.

Technically this will have a negative effect on those
with emissions testing. You may want to disconnect it
for the sniffers.

Ian

http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYb1dhxAb62fTTa/TopOffers