[Shotimes] Rear strut pinch bolt jammed - any ideas?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 06:42:45 -0500

up, I'm with ron, just use a thru bolt/nut and drill out the old
threads.  That way if you take it out again in the future you can just
snap it off and then knock it off with a punch.  The rear pinch bolt
is a crappy design at best.