[Shotimes] Re: Weatherstripping replacement?

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Kermit did ya hear that the Convention next year was either gonna be Omaha, or Memphis ?? I know what your vote is, might want to give Joseph Van Oss a holler to see if you can help check out stuff in Memphis for them??

bcooper5@aol.com wrote:Is there anywhere to get new weather stripping/molding?  Here's a picture of what mine looks like.  The upper part I guess would need repainting, the rubber though can that be slide out the end and replaced with new?  Where can I get it?  Do I have to go to a junk yard to get some used rubber?

http://www.taurusclub.com/gallery/albums/userpics/12206/normal_Weatherstripping%20Small.jpg

Kermit

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell
If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  GFY
http://mail.yahoo.com