[Shotimes] (OT) Accidents Happen - Be Careful Out there!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:44:12 -0400

The first left turn was #4, which then put you up the hill. I came into #2
too deep, then turned too much to pull it back for #3 (the gradual
right-hander).

From: Zach Leahy [mailto:leahyz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:10 PM
To: Ron Porter
Cc: Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) Accidents Happen - Be Careful Out there!

Hey that was the same place and same way I dumped it on my last lap
too.  Usually came up the little hill, gave a dab of brakes to settle
everything and turn left into 3.  That was somewehre I was generally
making big time on the rest of my group.  I cam in, and probably
didn't give the car enough time to steel before transferring right to
left.  End result is the back end decided to swing and stepped off the
track (i think).  the rest of the car just followed and I made a very
dusty dirty exit.

Other places I ran off, Turn 8 amd Turn 9, neither anything
spectacular like the last one.