[Shotimes] Pimp My Ride

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:53:23 -0400

I saw the episode with the taurus. It was a black 89 with its front
bumper held on literally by some safety wire... driven by a very, very,
very attractive young woman ;) (hoping wife doesn't see that) that
wanted to be a stuntwoman... so they fixed it all up with factory
original parts - no body kits - They even replaced the Ford logo in the
front - but they did this paint job that involved metallic blue (kinda
like '94-95 blue only prettier and more metallic) that 'peeled off' at
the front to expose (painted) metal sheets and rivets... it actually
looked really neat. They put lambo doors on the front and they did the
rear doors so that they opened perfecly parallel to the car... the whole
door just extended out sideways, and they put some free-floating 7" LCDs
or something like that in the space... and in the trunk they put this
frame that flipped out and plooped (yes, plooped) out this
self-inflating jump bag... I'm not sure which was cooler, the car or the
chick jumping up and down :P

Jason (hormones a'ragin) Hartberger