RUST FREE (as in NOT FROM WISCONSIN!!!!) Taurus body parts for next year....was: Re: [Shotimes] Rear strut pinch bolt jammed - any ideas?

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:34:14 -0700

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:28:24 -0500, van Oss wrote:

>p.s.  Alan, skip this, I'm testing whether GF is paying attention.  : )

Not only am I paying attention, I'm preparing a scenario where I tow a small trailer
to Omaha or Memphis behind the new SHO full of rust free doors, decklids, hoods, and
window and doorsill trim, for sale to the eastern half for reasonable
prices.....sort of a PnP on wheels!!!  Heck....the hoods and decks might not even
need to be painted!!  I could toss in some front and rear tension struts, LCAs,
knuckles....heck, I might even bring a body or two.....!!   (Now we're outgrowing
the trailer I have in mind.....hmmmmmm!!)

The least buyers should be able to do is combine to pay my gas and hotel expenses
for the trip...!!

Hey Joseph.....need any doors????

LOL!!!

George