[Shotimes] TOB Kit

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:36:29 -0400

>From Advance Auto online. Same pricing as a few years ago, meaning the plain
TB is $20, and the TOB with the kit is $16....go figure!!!! Go with the $16
kit. This info was courtesy f mark, who tipped me off on it. As I
understand, this is the TOB that Josh uses as a basis for the ceramic TOB.

>From their site:
++++++++++

Description   Availability *  Price  Buy

 BCA Bearings 614118
Bearing & Sleeve Kit; Required w/Worn Or Scored Quills; Sealed
Self-Aligning; DOHC
1 Year Replacement Warranty
Ships in 1 day
Weight: 0.7 lbs.