[Shotimes] TOB Kit

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:35:46 -0600

Thanks Ron.  I went to the store.  They had to order it, but I don't need it till next week anyway.  Funny how you pay less but get more.  I did notice though that on the site, the kit is .7lbs while just the bearing is listed as 2lbs.  Wonder if the listing is wrong or if there is more then just the bearing there, alignment tool also maybe?

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net>
Date: 08/03/05 12:36 PM
To: "'Bill Murray'" <fordsho@cloud9grafx.com>,"'techsho <techsho@topica.com>;shotimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] TOB Kit

>From Advance Auto online. Same pricing as a few years ago, meaning the plain
TB is $20, and the TOB with the kit is $16....go figure!!!! Go with the $16
kit. This info was courtesy f mark, who tipped me off on it. As I
understand, this is the TOB that Josh uses as a basis for the ceramic TOB.

>From their site:
++++++++++

Description   Availability *  Price  Buy

 BCA Bearings 614118
Bearing & Sleeve Kit; Required w/Worn Or Scored Quills; Sealed
Self-Aligning; DOHC
1 Year Replacement Warranty
Ships in 1 day
Weight: 0.7 lbs.