[Shotimes] Re:telecom gel: crappy SHO electrical connectors (cruise control cut off switch)

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:11:42 -0500

yeah that stuff is conductive.  A cheap alternative is anti-seize
which is either aluminum or copper particles in a grease suspension.

Now, one problem is that if you use something that is electrically
conductive you need to extremely careful about where it goes/flows.
You can easily end up with minor shorts becasue of trace amounts going
pin to pin.  Ask Jim white about that and his fuel pump.