[Shotimes] RE: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:28:59 -0400

Yeah, but the issue is (and even with a number of SHO mods), that they are
"off-road only".

Yah, yeah, people should know better, etc, but a strict crackdown would even
outlaw about every pickup/SUV with a lift kit that gets the headlights up
too high.

Then again, maybe this ain't all bad!!!!!  ;-)

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 7:19 PM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; 'Shotimes'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

First, if the mods are CARB approved, and EPA approved, then there can
be no ticket.  I would think that SEMA would be all over this like white
on rice (small pun intended).

California, loony bin for the world.  (sorry, SHO owners in CA are good
people, and just have to put up with the others that ARE loony!)  :)

Don Mallinson