[Shotimes] Re: (OT) California Crackdown...

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 06 Aug 2005 07:13:10 -0500

Actually , George is right, the problems in California are coming from
people that are not originally from California.  Oh, right, NOBODY in
the US is originally from the US.  Even the Indians came here from
somewhere else.

But really, if any state is near to CA in "non-native" population, it
might be Florida.  Problem is now that they are working hard at ruining
CA, they are moving to nearby states.  Nevada people hate the influx of
Californians that come in to get away from crazy rules in CA and then
get elected to office and put in the same exact rules!

We should all move to Montana and ruin that state?

Don
staying put in Illinois for a little while longer.