[Shotimes] RE: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:35:36 -0400

Yes, but all of those babies who were born are now native Californians!!

BTW, what is a "true" native Californian?? In the southern part of the
state, probably folks who were Mexican. Who were the original native
northern Californians (I'm talking in the 1800s)?

As with a comment I made in another post about the insane cost of housing
for anyone trying to move to CA. IMHO no one in the "working class" (incomes
in the $40K-150K range)can afford to move there. Only poor people or the
rich......and it looks like many of the Silicon Valley rich are leaving the
state.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:41 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 18:18:50 -0500, Donald Mallinson wrote:

>California, loony bin for the world.  (sorry, SHO owners in CA are good
>people, and just have to put up with the others that ARE loony!)  :)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

For HOW MANY YEARS from the '70s to the '90s did HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of
low income
people MOVE to California EVERY WEEK....!!!???  The highways were STUFFED
with cars
moving west..... especially heading to LA.

....FROM EVERYWHERE......Bringing their jalopies full of junk from the
boondocks of
Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Mississippi, Alabama......ANYWHERE!!!!!!!    TO
GET
THEIR FREE UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY!!!!

Then what did they do???.......PUMP OUT THE BABIES!!!!!!  MILLIONS OF
THEM....!!!!!
 BECAUSE THEY INCREASED THEIR FREE MONEY PAYMENTS BY HAVING MORE KIDS!!!!!!

That's where/why we came up with our bumper stickers....."California
Native", or
"Welcome to California.....Now Go Home!!!"

Everyone else thinks it is funny......I SURE DON'T.....!!!   <:-O

Born in Oakland, Ca.....Raised in the country near Fresno, Ca......PROUD OF
IT!!!!

Whew!!!      ;-)    Done yelling for now, until I read the rest of the
thread!!!!
Then Watch Out!!!!

George