[Shotimes] Just Brainstorming About A SHO Replacement

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

A funny thing happened on the way to fill my wifes
Toyota with gas today. A young woman in a 99 528I BMW
was getting gas next to me and I was admiring her car.
Started thinking that it's pretty close to the same
size as my 95 SHO. After I had finished gasing up, I
went over and started chatting with her. Her 528I
is in beautifull condition with about 75,000 miles on
her. The women is interested in the new 535 model,
which I personally don't like the looks of. She won't
be ready for a year or two to make the switch, but I
gave her my card to put in her glove box. I looked up
some reviews online, and there was not a negative
thing said about the car. Does anyone on the list have

a 528I in the family or have a friend that has one.
Thanks. Love my SHO, but sometimes when an exceptional

car comes along, where you can actually talk to the
original owner, it's a nice thing, and hard to pass
up.
You will hear a story about the past owner from car
dealers, but you're never sure how much if any is
true.
Thanks.
-Pete
95 MTX 85,000 miles