[Shotimes] Re: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:45:19 -0700

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:37:54 -0500, Glen Murdock wrote:

> As far as
>shotgun approach...yeah, looks that way from the article.  That is why I
>was
>trying to point out the falacies in the article.

I have a new neighbor that is a CHP officer.  He flies his own airplane (how we
met), and also is checking out in the Cessna Stationaires that they use for aerial
patrols (has offered me a day of riding with them).  I'll have to ask him next time
I talk to him about all of this.

I'm glad to see this logical approach (quoted message above) from the horse's mouth,
or very close to it.  I didn't think that someone who knows nothing about
performance cars was taking this obviously uninformed route to "cleaning up the
highways".

George