[Shotimes] RE: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I went back and saw that later. With an mtx
trans, would that be 260ish at the wheels? Still not
too shabby.

How do the torque figures compare to your ATX? You
have a fairly modified 3.2 with the +20's, bolt ons,
etc.

Ian