[Shotimes] RE: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Adam Parrott Adam Parrott" <parrotta@usa.net
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:50:48 -0500

I beg to differ, Paul.  :)

The 191.6hp / 189.1 lb-ft figures that you are referring to are an indication
of where the two curves intersect in second gear (and even then, those aren't
the peak numbers for that gear).  If anything, I would accept the numbers from
third gear as the final figures and not second.

Thus IMO, the 260whp figure is bogus; the 230whp figure is not.

Adam

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Nimz
  To: `TechSho@topica.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:34 PM
  Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
http://click.topica.com/caadOubb1dhxAb6EZOvb/Lottery Vault
No way.  The 230 hp is strictly bogus.  The real number is 191 and 189.  Not
what I would expect from a 3.6L V6.

  Paul