[Shotimes] Shopping List for 60K

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:25:51 -0500

I think you want to do the crank sensor not the cam sensor and front
main seal.  Both cheap parts and since it's apart it's easy.

At 60k you are suppod to shim the valves too.  I have a shim kit, but
currently Jim White has it.  perhaps you can talk him into letting you
use it as well.  Ah but I see now that you say your planning on
skipping the cams.  Your call, but since it does not leak I can
understand.

Hey I have a nice used water pump i could sell you :)

Give everything a good look over like CV boots and suspension bits,
and that's about all.

Better than me, the 92 has 125k on it with no apparant 60k from the
records.  I plan to replace the WP since it drips and that's about it.