[Shotimes] Shopping List for 60K

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:17:33 -0500

I do happen to have a few SHOs around so I don't worry about having to drive
the "FOOTMOBILE".

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho

Play cards online
http://www.cardplayonline.com/

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY

  From: Paul L Fisher
  To: 'Al Fitz'
  Cc: '_ShoTimes'
  Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 10:22 AM
  Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Shopping List for 60K

  As you said, there are 2 schools of thought on this. If this is your daily
  driver that if it broke you would be SOL then I would do the preventative
  maintenance. If you have spare cars, then you can afford to wait.

  Paul L Fisher

  Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
  SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
  Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil