[Shotimes] Re: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:40:38 GMT

You can't beat traction.  It's a marvelous thing...

Kerby

-- "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net> wrote:
No, ain't gonna happen. Even with my station wagon, which is not as quick as
an EVO or STI, Lightning trucks (with/without drag radials), SHOs, John
Hrinsin's SHO, SRT-4, and I can't remember the other, can't touch me for the
first few hundred feet. Besides the good 60', the next couple hundred feet
are also strong.

I did not run Josh, but even with full drag slicks, I'll bet I would nail
Josh's car up to at least 330'

I have also read (from LGT owners who used to own EVOs or STIs) that the EVO
and STI are both easier to launch.