[Shotimes] Gene Pool - From the Hillman List (Semi-OT)

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'd say this "gene pool" is in some serious need of
some chlorine.

HAHAHA!!! Thanks for sharing. I needed that laugh.
I've just spent half the day under the front of my
jeep messing with the axle only to come away with
nothing. I have a weird clicking noise that I can't
find up front. Increases and decreases with speed. I
guess the Jeep is happier with new gear oil up front.
Sigh...off to 'Jeepin.com' and their forum. Wish my
luck, SHO peeps. The SHO is back as my main mode of
transport.

Shylo