[Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

Co-op User cop@schramminc.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:11:39 -0400

I sure hope you find the cause of your problem.  I'm having a similar problem with my 93 ATX.

How's your fuel situation? pump, filter, pressure?
Getting air to the engine? severely clogged air filter, intake obstruction?  clogged cats maybe.
How about spark?  Check your plugs, wires, coil pack, DIS

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Joe DeLaurentis
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:08 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

Group
ok here goes, I just bought my 4th SHO, a White 95 MTX

Now my problem is in 1st gear when i hit say 4500 rpms the motor feels like
it loses power and i have a mack truck
being pulled from behind.. I also notice if i shift at 4 grand and punch it
in second i get the same no power feeling
I can here the secondaries open up but then it falls on her face..

I'm not getting a check engine light..
Where can I start.. I know the wires and plugs and gaskets were done less
then a year ago, So was the CPS and timimg belt..

Joe